Determine the right bra size for you
Finding the right bra is often harder than you think. With plus sizes in particular, you want a bra that is functional, but that also offers maximum comfort for feeling at ease, loved and desirable. If your bra gives you the right support, this l relieves pressure on your shoulders and back without constricting or digging in, giving you a more upright, more confident posture.
With our seasonal collections, our aim is not only to support you with functionality, but also to enchant you with our models and give you an eye-catching silhouette.
When we feel comfortable in our own skin, we also have a positive effect on others. A beautiful bra with the right fit that places exciting emphasis on your feminine curves makes you feel desirable and more self-confident.
The right way to wear your bra
1. The bridge should lie flat on your breastbone between the cups and not stick out.
If the bridge pushes away from the bust and from the bust, this means the cup is too small and you should choose a larger cup size.
2. The cup fits properly if it encloses the bust, making the strap lie flat on the bust.
Choose a larger cup size if the breast bulges out of the side of the bra or the top of the cup digs into the breast. Choose a smaller cups size if the cup stands out or if folds are created in the cup.
3. The band is the most important support for your bust, because it holds 80% of the weight. It should therefore fit tightly around the bust, in a horizontal line without digging into the skin or riding up the back.
Choose a smaller size band If the back section rides up, otherwise the weight of your bust will be absorbed by the straps, which may lead to back problems.
4. The bra straps support the band and should only carry 20% of the weight. So, they should be adjusted to ensure that they neither slip off nor dig into the shoulders.
All breasts are shaped differently and are in most cases not the same size. So, the straps should be adjusted separately– e.g. the strap supporting the smaller breast should be tightened more than the one supporting the larger breast.
Find your bra size
Bust circumference: Wear a non-padded bra and use a soft tape measure. Measure completely horizontally around the widest part of the bust. Make sure that the tape measure is on the same level all around, then note the measurement.
Under bust circumference: Measure the circumference of your bust horizontally below your breasts. Again, make sure that the tape measure is at the same level all around, then note the measurement.
Round up or down to the next full the measurements you've noted to the nearest whole number (in cm) and simply find your bra size using the size chart:
|Under bust circumference (in cm)||Bra size according to under bust circumference||Bust circumference (in cm)|
|Cup B||Cup C||Cup D||Cup E||Cup F||Cup G||Cup H||Cup I||Cup J||Cup K||Cup L|
Are you comfortable now or does your bra still need tweaking here and there? Why not try an in-between size. These sizes will have you feeling completely safe and secure if your measurements place you between two standard sizes.
|85 B||85 C||85 D||85 E||85 F||85 G||85 H||85 I||85 J||85 K||85 L|
|90 B||90 C||90 D||90 E||90 F||90 G||90 H||90 I||90 J||90 K||90 L|
|95 B||95 C||95 D||95 E||95 F||95 G||95 H||95 I||95 J||95 K||95 L|
|100 B||100 C||100 D||100 E||100 F||100 G||100 H||100 I||100 J||100 K||100 L|
|105 B||105 C||105 D||105 E||105 F||105 G||105 H||105 I||105 J||105 K||105 L|
|110 B||110 C||110 D||110 E||110 F||110 G||110 H||110 I||110 J||110 K||110 L|
|115 B||115 C||115 D||115 E||115 F||115 G||115 H||115 I||115 J||115 K||115 L|
|120 B||120 C||120 D||120 E||120 F||120 G||120 H||120 I||120 J||120 K||120 L|
|130 B||130 C||130 D||130 E||130 F||130 G||130 H||130 I||130 J||130 K||130 L|
In-between sizes are a modification of the standard sizes listed above and represent a step towards the next larger or smaller size. It's easy to determine your own in-between sizes: you either choose the band one size smaller and the cup size one size larger or vice versa – the under bust size one size larger and the cup size one size smaller.
If the band is too tight: if, for instance, you wear a 105 D, you can also choose one with a 110 band and choose the smaller C cup with it. If the band is too wide: If, for instance, you wear a 105 D, you can also choose one with a 100 band and choose the an E cup with it.
Important: As the under bust size increases, the cup size increases accordingly.
The right way to put on your bra
On a new bra, always use the first hook so that it can be tightened with time.
Place your breast in the bra so that the cup fits the breast perfectly.
Slide the strap adjuster up as far as you feel comfortable.
How to put on your shapewear
For the best fit, you should generally put on your body-shaping shirts and body tops from the bottom up.
For the best cleavage, always wear a bra with your body-shaping items that don't come with their own cups.
How to properly care for your bras
- Please always read the excellent care instructions on the care label.
- It is usually recommended to wash underwire & padded bras by hand and use liquid detergent.
- Other bras can be washed in the washing machine as follows: Choose a program (gentle wash cycle) with the lowest number of spin cycles, use a mild detergent and set the temperature at maximum 30 °C.
- Make sure to use a fine mesh laundry bag.
- Please fasten your bra for machine washing to prevent any possible damage to the fabric.
- Please do not ever dry your bra in the dryer and do not place it onto a heater – simply hang it up to dry.